WE HAVE MOVED
Please note we have recently moved from our old location at the Croydon Park TAFE to a our new home at 498 Churchill Road, Kilburn.
Whitelion established its South Australian Office in July 2008 with the support of a committed reference group and four funding partners: Department of Families and Communities, Department of Further Education, Employment, Science and Technology, the Attorney General’s Department and Community Benefit SA.
Initially only offering mentoring and employment programs, we now also deliver education programs and outreach youth services. We have also expanded to operate at four sites: Kilburn in Western Adelaide; Salisbury in Northern Adelaide; and Waikerie and Glossop in the Riverland.
Funding Partners & Supporters
We would like to thank our current funding partners:
- Australian Government - Indigenous Culture Support
- Colonial Foundation
- Department of the Prime Minister and Cabinet
- District Council of Loxton Waikerie
- Community Benefit SA
- Department of Correctional Services
- Life Be In It/Leighton Contractors
- Port Adelaide Enfield Council
- Riverland ICAN
- SA Department of Education and Child Development
- SA Department of Further Education, Employment, Science and Technology
We are also proudly supported by:
- Bakers Delight
- Hills Cider Company
- Rotary Club of Kent Town
- Rotary Club of Port Adelaide
How can you help
We are always looking for the following support:
- employers who are able to provide jobs for young job seekers
- volunteers to assist in the learning centres or with administration/events
- donations of equipment and resources.
Keep up to date
Subscribing to receive our monthly e-newsletter is a great way to keep up to date with what's been going on, what we're doing right now and what's coming up. You can subscribe here.
You can read a copy of our last newsletter here.
For further information please contact:
0423 782 426