Who Do We Help?
Whitelion is a voluntary service. We take referrals directly from young people, their family, or statutory services and other community organisations.
Are you a young person looking for help?
If you are aged 10 - 25 and live in one of our catchment areas we may be able to provide you with support. Whitelion can help if you:
- Live in a residential unit or foster care placement and would like some support as you plan to leave care
- Are worried by your risk taking behaviour
- Are on the street or in trouble
- Have been to court, on a community order or in custody
- We can help you find opportunities and support you to choose a different future
- Have stopped attending school and would like help to return, or look for alternative options
- Think there is something stopping you from finding a job even if you want to work
Are you a referring agency?
Whitelion accepts referrals for young people aged 10-25 in our service catchment areas. Please visit the individual state pages to see what services are available in your region.
Are you a primary or high school?
Visit our Stride Page to view our full range of preventative community and school wellbeing programs.