Southern Homeless Youth Assistance Program
Whitelion’s Southern Homeless Youth Assistance Program provides outreach-based case management and brief intervention support for young people who are homeless or at risk of homelessness.
Who can access the program
- Living in the Frankston, Casey, Dandenong and Mornington Peninsula local government areas.
- Aged 12-25
- Homeless or at risk of becoming homeless
How we can help
- Connect young people to housing options
- Assist with family reunification
- Assist to stabilise housing placements
- Connect young people to mental health services, family violence services, income support and other priorities identified by the young person
Additional services Whitelion offers in the southern region
- Employment support via Jobs Victoria
- Community Integration Program to connect young people in the Out of Home Care system to community opportunities
Southern Program Manager
By phone on 03 9783 1664.
By email via firstname.lastname@example.org
In person at Suite 1, 39A Davey St, Frankston, VIC 3199
To make a referral to Whitelion’s Southern regional programs please email email@example.com
Whitelion actively supports the Youth2 Campaign to End Youth Homelessness in Frankston Mornington Peninsula region. The campaign is calling on state and federal government investment
- Build and operate two supported crisis accommodation facilities with 24/7 active staffing located in close proximity to youth services in Frankston and Rosebud; and
- Build and operate a Youth Foyer connected with education providers.
For further information about the campaign go here: www.youth2.org.au.
Please consider supporting the Youth2 campaign to End Youth Homelessness in Frankston Mornington Peninsula region by:
- Signing the petition http://www.youth2.org.au/petition?recruiter_id=241