Grant and Tender Writer
Grant and Tender Writer
Whitelion needs an exceptional writer and editor to prepare winning funding submissions. This role has a direct impact on giving youth at risk access to life changing support services.
We know exactly what we are looking for:
- You are a professional business writer able to create and manage authoritative, well-researched, and well-organised documents, communication pieces, and marketing copy.
- You back yourself to submit winning funding applications, and you can demonstrate experience in securing revenue from grants and tenders.
- You thrive in a complex environment where your skills will be called upon to meet competing deadlines for a range of services and regions.
- You get genuine enjoyment from writing and writing at high volume.
- You enjoy fast paced work, pride yourself on quality output, and want to contribute to a cause
More than five years’ experience of grants and tender writing, and experience working in the NFP sector will be highly regarded, however we will consider applications from outside the sector.
WHO WE ARE
Whitelion is passionate about creating a workplace that promotes and values diversity. Our vision is for a world where no young person is left behind, where all young people have the right to equitable opportunities to reach their potential. We exist to build positive connections and pathways to work for young people at risk. Success depends on the voice and lived experience of highly vulnerable, high risk young people, systems around them and the Whitelion community.
WHAT YOU GET IN RETURN
- A four day per week, part time position, allowing you to pursue work life balance.
- A genuinely flexible work environment, with a combination of office and work from home environments.
- A safe and inclusive culture where 95% of staff believe they can express who they are regardless of their background, identity and beliefs.
- Competitive remuneration, access to not for profit salary packaging and generous gifted leave and additional wellbeing leave each year.
- The opportunity to belong to a team who believes passionately in the potential of young people at risk and their right to equitable opportunities to succeed.
- A place in a directorate that drives the strategic direction and development of an organisation in a growth phase.
- The opportunity to play a hands on role in the design of new services and partnerships, while always maintaining a focus on the preparation of pitch documents, grants and tenders.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this position, please email Rowena.Middlemiss@whitelion.asn.au and include:
- A copy of your CV
- A cover letter describing your experience as a grants and tender writer, including examples of revenue secured.
Applications to be addressed to: Rowena Middlemiss, Director of Strategy, Marketing & Communications
For the position description click here
Applications close 16th April 2021