Volunteer - Stride IPREP Mock Interview Program
IPREP provides a framework for organising a mock interview program for students from year 9 to 12. Stride staff coordinate volunteers who are screened, trained and Police Checked to conduct 15 minute interviews with individual students at the school.
How does it work?
- Interview sessions are arranged at schools
- Students will come prepared as if they were attending a real interview
- Stride will give you a full brief and provide you with questions and an evaluation form
- Students will receive your valuable feedback on their application, presentation and performance
How does IPREP benefit YOU?
- Improve your own interview skills
- Gain experience in interviewing others for your CV
- Give back to the community
How does the IPREP Program benefit Young People?
- Students will learn about employers’ expectations
- Experience the process and function of a job interview
- Gain clarity and confidence with interviews
For further information visit www.stride.org.au