Whitelion is always looking for passionate and motivated staff to join our team. Whitelion is a fun, engaging and supportive team environment to work in.
We have positions both from program and back of house available on a rotating basis. Make sure not to miss out by noting the application dates on vacancies and ensuring you meet all the requirements to be considered. We hope to have you join us!
Whitelion is a child safe organisation
Whitelion is committed to embedding a Child Safe culture throughout our organisation. To find out more information click here
|Job Name||Location||Applications Close|
|NSW State Manager||Sydney, Western and Southwestern Suburbs||6th April 2021|
|Administration Support Officer||Kilburn, South Australia||26th March 2021|
|Grant and Tender Writer||Whitelion Office, Carlton, Melbourne||16th April 2021|
A student placement at Whitelion will provide you with real-life experience in your chosen field. Find out more information here.
How to apply
- Review the Whitelion website and programs
- Download and complete the Student Placement Application Form
- Send the application form to the relevant state manager (see details below):
At the present time our Victorian and South Australian office’s are at capacity for student placements until the end of the financial year. Please check back after this time.
- Victoria – Dianne Garner – Dianne.Garner@whitelion.asn.au
- New South Wales – Ann-Maree Clarke – Anne-Maree.Clarke@whitelion.asn.au
- Western Australia – Daniel Pisani – Daniel.Pisani@whitelion.asn.au
- South Australia – Julie Marsh – Julie.Marsh@whitelion.asn.au
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, not all applicants will be successful. Applicants will be notified via email of the outcome of their application.