New South Wales
HOW YOU CAN HELP
If you are an employer and want to give one of these young people a real go in life by giving them an opportunity for a real job and a new future, then please contact us. We will work with you and the young person to achieve a great outcome, through our supported employment programs.
As an individual, you can also register your interest for mentoring one of our young people. We’re all who we are today because someone (actually a lot of people) made a contribution to our life – why not do the same for one of our young people. We are currently recruiting for mentors who are living and working in the Macarthur Region only.
You can support our programs by fundraising on our behalf – 5 Steps to get involved and fundraise for a great cause
- What type of fundraising event you would like to organise.
- Complete the Proposal to Fundraise either online or the attached form. Outline the details of your event, sign the terms and conditions page and return to us.
- You will then receive your letter of Authority to Fundraise and promotional material for your activity.
- Now, hold your fundraising event and have a great time!
- Finally, send the fundraising results through with the money raised. The sooner you send us those much needed funds, the sooner it will get put to great use helping disadvantaged young people and acknowledge you for your efforts.
Recently we have been supported by Sydney West Riders in their annual charity ride and a heavy metal music event in Campbelltown, organised by a young person passionate about the work of Whitelion in South West Sydney.
If you are interested in raising funds for Whitelion NSW, please contact Sharon Everson on Sharon.Everson@whitelion.asn.au
NOSH – Sydney Mobile Outreach
The Nutrition, Outreach, Support and Health (NOSH) Program operates alongside the Chatterbox Bus as a health and wellbeing service providing nutritional healthy food options for at-risk young people, four nights a week. The NOSH van services South West Sydney based at Airds throughout the week.
For more information please contact:
CBD Outreach Co-ordinator
0420 278 294
For more information about Whitelion NSW, please contact:
Level 1, 171-179 Queen St
Campbell Town NSW 2560
02 4633 3845
State Manager NSW
0418 912 298
Business Development and Partnerships Manager
0409 000 038